- A purpose-driven job to better the lives of children
- Positive work environment
- Working hours 9am – 5pm, 5-day work week
- Medical & dental insurance
- Professional development
- Accessibility (5-mins walk from MRT)
- Weekly Christian devotions
Purpose of Position
Fund Raising Marketing Activities
Build Trust and Reputation
Key Responsibilities May Include
- Garner financial support from relationship management of individuals, corporates and churches
- Management of Inbound and Outbound Leads
- Increase Acquisitions through physical events and online channels
- Create greater awareness, engagement and understanding of WV development programmes
- Bachelor’s degree with 4 to 5 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent oral and written command of English Language is essential with an ability to write creatively as well as proposals for HNWI and Corporates. An equal command of Mandarin will be an added advantage (to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates).
- Proven track record and/or demonstrate strong acumen for account management and/or business development
- Possession of traits: being strategic, excellent project management and implementation skills, observant, analytical, perceptive about online and off-line media consumption behaviour, and sensitive to the changing traditional, digital and online media landscape.
- Familiarity with analytics measures, tools, benchmark, best practices, and latest trends and comfortable with metrics and targets with a good understanding of SEO and web technologies with the ability to translate these into actionable insights for campaign improvements.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and being a strong team player is essential.
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational and people skills.
- Must have the ability or desire to use the CRM and Donor Management System and knowledge in SalesForce and OLAP/SQL would be an advantage.
Live simply that others might simply live. For a season in your life, do something that will dramatically change the lives of people around the world. Do something bold today.
Please send your resume stating your availability and expected salary to email@example.com
(Note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)