Bring Hope to Children with Our Children in Crisis Fund
Extend a Lifeline to Vulnerable Children
In Afghanistan, 24.4 million people, nearly half of the Afghan population are need in need of humanitarian response. Today, more Afghan children are going hungry than ever before – more than 5 million on the verge of famine.
Girls in particular, who once spoke out about child marriage and advocated for their own education, now live in fear of punishment. It is heart-breaking that so many girls are potentially at risk, just because they wanted to go to school, instead of becoming a child bride.
How You Can Make A Difference
- Access to healthcare, clean water and nutritious food
- Shelter and emergency supplies
- Safe places for children to play, learn and heal
- Protection for children vulnerable to exploitation
- A place for children to learn amidst extreme challenges, so basic literacy, numeracy as well as essential livelihood skills can be acquired