Children in Crisis Fund
You can bring hope to children living in the world's most dangerous places.
In Afghanistan alone, 18.4 million people, including 8.2 million children, have already needed humanitarian and protection assistance in 2021 and this is growing. Children are nearing starvation because there is not enough food. Almost half of them are at risk of acute malnutrition.
Girls in particular, who once spoke out about child marriage and advocated for their own education, now live in fear of punishment. It is heart-breaking that so many girls are potentially at risk, just because they wanted to go to school, instead of becoming a child bride.
- Access to healthcare, clean water and nutritious food
- Shelter and emergency supplies
- Safe places for children to play, learn and heal
- Protection for children vulnerable to exploitation
- A place for children to learn amidst extreme challenges, so basic literacy, numeracy as well as essential livelihood skills can be acquired