Child Sponsorship addresses the root causes of poverty with a holistic change that is lasting.
For $45 a month, it gives your sponsored children and the community a real future. You can correspond with your sponsored child and visit him/her.
Your contribution provides a child with access to basic needs in 5 areas:
Become Part of a Child's Life Story!
1. Choose your sponsored child
Choose a child whose circumstances and community needs resonates with you. You can provide hope and help to children in the following countries supported by World Vision Singapore:
- Asia: Cambodia, China, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Sri Lanka
- Africa: Ethiopia, Zambia
- Middle East: West Bank
2. Receive a welcome kit
When you become a child sponsor, you will receive:
- A picture folder of your sponsored child and profile of the community where your sponsored child lives
- Child Sponsor's Handbook
- Introductory letter from your sponsored child
- Yearly child photos and annual progress report on your sponsored child
- A digital account that gives you the ability to keep track of your sponsorship and donations
3. Build a connection and learn more about their world
Build a personal connection by writing to your sponsored child. Begin by responding to the introductory letter written by your child. Be their window to the world beyond!
Join us for opportunities to visit your sponsored child and family, and witness the impact of your contribution!
How Child Sponsorship Transforms an Entire Community
World Vision helps your sponsored child through the Area Development Programme (ADP) in his or her community. Through ADPs, we identify where we work and who we work with, and then carry out development activities specific to an ADP’s needs.
With the collective support of sponsors, we usually work in an ADP for 15 years to bring transformation. This is done in 3 phases to bring change at a pace that is sustainable.
Parents of sponsored children receive useful skills training and income-generating opportunities to help them provide and care for their family in the long term. The lives of other members of the community are also enriched as knowledge is transferred and resources are shared.
Eventually, communities take ownership of their projects and continue the work that was started. In this way, lives are transformed through sustainable, long-term development projects!
With your help, the community has grown healthier, safer and more self-sustaining! We are now ready to transition out and begin the transformation process with another community in need.
每月45新元将给你的助养儿童和社区真正的盼望。 你可以跟助养孩子联系并拜访他 / 她。
- 亚洲：柬埔寨 /中国 / 蒙古 / 缅甸/ 尼泊尔 / 菲律宾 / 泰国 / 越南 / 印尼 / 斯里兰卡
- 中东：耶路撒冷 - 西岸 - 加沙