Children in the community have been reported to be safe and are still at home as schools are still closed. However, the team has reported that the infection rate has been gradually reducing and vaccines are reported to be available in the local health complex.
Despite this, the team continues to carry out the following:
- Distributing masks, soaps and toothpaste among 250 families
- Raising awareness in the community on social distancing, handwashing, wearing masks and changing food habits to increase their immunity power.
- Distributed protective equipment among 40 government health service providers.
- Distributed hand sanitisers and masks for 37 front line volunteers.
- To distribute hygiene kits to 100 most vulnerable households.