Your Sponsorship Journey At Your Fingertips
Your journey as a sponsor is a special one. When you sponsor a child, you journey with them through some of the toughest years in life, offering hope, support and friendship through it all.
My World Vision is a portal for sponsors (like you!) that holds information and helps you keep track of your sponsored child and their community with regular updates and emails. Through this portal, sponsors like you can also write an to your sponsored child, monitor of their progress through child update photos, keep track of your giving and update your personal details quickly and efficiently.
Here’s how you can access the portal and use its functions:
- Visit and log* into your account. If you are an existing sponsor logging in for the first time, kindly opt for a “one-time login”.
* Please use that email address you have registered with us. Do not create a new account with a new email address as it will not display your sponsorship record. If the email address you have used in the past is no longer valid or you have never provided your email address to World Vision. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your partner number, or Child ID so that we can correctly identify you and update our records.
- Upon logging in, you will be able to see the different functions that are available in the portal as well as your account details
- Keep track of your sponsored child(ren), their growth and their community updates!
Community Update: Area Programme Page [after clicking on “Learn More”]
At the Area Programme page, you can have access to community update reports, community introduction and update videos as well as the needs and challenges faced by the community members.
Child sponsorship and/or community updates: My Updates
- Keeping Track of Your Giving(s):
Keep track of your contributions to World Vision under “Other Ongoing Givings” and “My Payment History
Keep track of your journey as your sponsor and keep in touch with your sponsored child(ren) with ease through your very own “My World Vision” portal – log in today!