Thank you for your contribution to the world’s vulnerable children.
If you’d like to change your current payment method or make a one-time payment for your child sponsorship contribution, kindly follow the instructions below:
1. Changing Credit Card Details - for monthly recurring payment
To change your credit card details, kindly follow the following steps:
- Click to proceed to the webpage.
- Kindly choose your preferred payment frequency: $45 (monthly), $270 (half-yearly) or $540 (yearly) per child
- Include the Child ID of your sponsored child(ren) and indicate Change of credit card under "Description of Donation".
- Click on the DONATE button, followed by GO TO CART > PROCEED TO CHECK OUT > PROCEED TO PAYMENT
- You will be prompted to login to your World Vision account, if you are not already logged in.
- You will be redirected to a secured gateway to fill in your new card details in the next webpage.
Once the transaction is successful, the first deduction will take place immediately. Your new credit card's encrypted token will be received by us. We will then use the encrypted token for future deduction.
2. Changing to Standing Instructions - for monthly recurring payment
Log in to your internet banking and choose Standing Instructions / Recurring Fund Transfer
Our bank account details are as below: -
Bank Name: DBS
Bank code: 7171
Branch code: 001
Bank Account Number: 001-030600-6 (S$ Current Account)
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org after setup so that we can acknowledge the funds received and stop the deduction from your previous payment method.
3. GIRO - for monthly recurring payment
To pay monthly via GIRO, please print out and fill in this GIRO form.
You can mail the completed form(s) to us at:
World Vision International
6 Woodlands Square, #03-01 Tower 2
A gentle note on the completion of the GIRO application form:
- Please fill up and sign the GIRO form. Any amendments must be struck off and countersigned against. Correction tape/liquid paper is disallowed.
- Please post the original form to us at World Vision International 6 Woodlands Square, #03-01 Tower 2, Singapore 737737
- For Child Sponsorships: As the bank takes 3 to 6 weeks to process, you may want to send us a cheque of $45 payable to "World Vision International" for the first month's contribution if you wish to start the sponsorship earlier.
4. Scheduled Payment - for a one-time payment
If you are not using an automatic recurring payment method (eg. monthly credit card deduction), to keep your child sponsorship active with a one-time payment, you may send in your contribution through the same link. Include the Child ID of your sponsored child(ren) and indicate Child Sponsorship and the month(s) you are paying for under "Description of Donation".
5. Internet Banking (Bill Payment Services) - for a one-time payment
For DBS and SCB account holders, follow these instructions:
- Select Bill Payment Services, select One-Time Billing Organisation, select World Vision International
- Under Customer/Bill Reference, enter your mobile number [SPACE] Child ID
- Once the transaction is complete, please email us at email@example.com with your name, partner number, date of transaction, amount and purpose of the transfer.
6. PayNow - for a one-time payment
Enter our UEN Code: S81FC3015E. Under Reference / Comment, enter your mobile number [SPACE] Child ID
Kindly make your cheque payable to World Vision International and mail it to our office at 6 Woodlands Square, #03-01 Tower 2, Singapore 737737. At the back of the cheque, please write your contact number and the child ID.
Kindly visit our office at 6 Woodlands Square, #03-01 Tower 2, Singapore 737737 for cash donations. Our office hours are Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5pm.
If you would like to meet one of our staff members or have enquiries on child sponsorship and other donations, please call us at 6922 0100 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.