We are graduating from Tien Lu, Vietnam! We are excited to share this joyous occasion with you and would like to invite you to our virtual phase out party. Through your help, we have left Tien Lu stronger. Your child sponsorship in Tien Lu has enabled the children and families with better food security, economic resilience, education, healthcare, and water and sanitation facilities. We celebrate the progress made in Tien Lu, and we move on to help another vulnerable community in Son Tra to achieve the same dreams. Join us in this free webinar session as we bring you along this amazing phase out journey!
Date: 18 July 2020 (Saturday)
Time: 11:00am – 12:30pm
Where: Zoom (Kindly register below to obtain your zoom link)
*World Vision Singapore will email and SMS participants the Zoom link before the event. If you did not receive the details by 3:00pm (SGT) on 15 July 2020 (Wednesday), please check your spam/junk folder, or drop us an email at email@example.com.
- Learn how your contribution has impacted the most vulnerable children and families in Tien Lu and what interventions World Vision is implementing to address ongoing needs in Son Tra.
- Hear stories and reflections from a tripper, beneficiaries and staff working on the ground.
- Join our social media contest and stand a chance to meet your sponsored child virtually! (Refer to details below)
Help us to spread the word and invite your friends and family to join in as well!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 6922 0144 if you require any additional information.
Social Media Contest Details
Be a champion advocate for children in Vietnam and stand a chance to meet your sponsored child during our virtual Phase Out Party!
- Share your child sponsorship journey* on Facebook or Instagram.
- Remember not to reveal the child's last name, ID and other sensitive information.
- Include the hashtag #WVSPOP2020 in your caption and tag World Vision Singapore.
- Ensure your social media settings are set to public view during the duration of the contest.
- Share with as many of your friends and family!
*Tell us why you sponsor children and the transformation you have witnessed. Share pictures of your correspondences or interactions with your sponsored child.
Contest closes on 12 July 2020 (Sunday) at 11:59pm (SGT). Posts will be judge based on the content and the number of likes and shares.
Terms and conditions:
- Contest is open to all World Vision Singapore child sponsors from Tien Lu, Vietnam.
- Entries will be judge by World Vision Singapore on their merits based on the fulfilment of criteria stated for the contest above.