Do you have a heart for children in poverty?
Do you care for children who go hungry, who have to carry 12kg jerry cans of water on their backs as they walk two hours to get water home for their families?
Are you interested in or curious about life in rural Africa?
Are you inspired by stories of change and hope among children who rise above their struggles?
Do you want to be part of our first Trailblazer Trip to Ethiopia to volunteer hands-on to make a change?
Do you want to know more about what child sponsorship means?
There are so many reasons to come!
World Vision warmly invites you to Vision in Action: Africa Alive, where you will be immersed in the stories of children from Ethiopia and Zambia.
Date: 21 April 2018
Time: 10.30am – 12nn
Venue: 10 Tannery Lane, #06-02, Singapore 347773
- Development highlights from Ethiopia and Zambia
- Understand from a fellow child sponsor about his experience meeting his sponsored child in Ethiopia
- Learn first-hand what child sponsorship is and your impact as a child sponsor
- Current situation of climate change in Ethiopia and its effects on children
- Be part of the launch of World Vision’s Trailblazer Trips to volunteer in Ethiopia!
Join us for a time of discovery and fellowship! Light refreshments will be provided.
Help us to spread the word about our work in poverty-stricken communities by inviting your friends and family to join in as well! Children's activities will be planned, so as to involve your children in this journey. Seats are limited, so sign up soon!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 6922 0144 if you require any additional information.