World Vision International is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by addressing the causes of poverty and injustice.
As a Christian organisation, there are weekly devotions involving prayers, praise and worship and Bible study, which are led by employees.
- Produce collaterals to create greater public awareness of World Vision’s development programmes among the stakeholders.
- Produce collaterals that will enable World Vision Singapore to garner financial support from stakeholders, particularly for our child sponsorship programme, disaster relief and other fund-raising efforts.
- Produce collaterals that will enable World Vision Singapore to demonstrate the field impact of our work to our stakeholders.
- Use innovation and multimedia design to produce high quality visual solutions involving graphic, web design and digital marketing.
- Your team will have primary responsibility for conceptualising, developing and implementing our print and digital strategies for website management, Email/SMS management, online marketing (viral marketing, social media, webinars etc.), print management for direct mailers, gift catalogue, World Vision Singapore magazine, annual report, communications collaterals and marketing collaterals as required by the Resource Development & Communications department.
- Diploma with at least 3 to 4 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent oral and written command of the English language is essential. An equal command of Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure is essential.
- Strong organisational and people skills are essential.
- Must be able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- Selected candidate will only be required on project basis.
- Creative flair and awareness of current trends in the visual arts.
- Working knowledge of the following design software and web technologies is a must:
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- PHP (optional)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Office
Live simply that others might simply live. For a season in your life, do something that will dramatically change the lives of people around the world. Do something bold today.
Please send your resume stating your availability and expected salary to email@example.com
(We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)