- Optimize digital experience and journey on World Vision owned sites
- Optimize conversion rates from paid and organic social and digital media
This will be achieved through
- Conducting user research, test, and optimize existing user web interface designs to deliver the best online user experience to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Research, test and implementing new designs for World Vision’s online giving pages
- Establishing online design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Producing websites or online platforms that will enable World Vision Singapore to garner financial support from stakeholders, particularly for our child sponsorship program, disaster relief and other fund-raising efforts.
- Exploring external platforms or online tools which can be integrated into our CRM and website to create a better user experience
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure is essential.
- Strong organizational and people skills are essential.
- Must be able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- Creative flair and awareness of current trends in the visual arts.
Live simply that others might simply live. For a season in your life, do something that will dramatically change the lives of people around the world. Do something bold today.
For Children. For Change. For Life.
Please send your resume stating your availability and expected salary to email@example.com
(Note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)