- Gain humanitarian knowledge in an international NGO & personal development through challenging tasks
- Effect change in children’s lives through your leadership, advocacy, administration, and communication skills
- Positive & supportive environment
The focus of the Supporter Engagement team is to improve the engagement and retention of donors and thereby ensure that the fundraising efforts in World Vision will contribute to the growth of funds raised for ministry. The Supporter Engagement team seeks to deliver a meaningful donor experience, seamless empathetic service, and timely data insights, while continuously making the giving process more effortless for donors. In this role, you will support the team to ensure World Vision Singapore is able to fulfil the Donor Promise and a high level of customer service and engagement to our donors at all times.
Provide administrative and operational support on all matters related to the processing of sponsorships and other donations including follow-up communication with donors
Communicate with donors on their requests effectively via phonecalls, emails, letters and chat messaging.
Thoroughly and efficiently gather donor information, update profiles, fulfil donor requests and log service interactions in our Donor Management System with accuracy and timeliness.
Perform other similar donor service functions as assigned from time to time.
- Ability to administer and update information on systems accurately, responsible for follow up on internal systems & procedures effectively.
- Adapts easily to frequent change in systems and processes and close collaboration with other teams of diverse individuals and groups to achieve compliance and best business practices.
- Able to work creatively and independently.
- Demonstrates passion for excellence with respect to servicing donors and their needs to help the poor.
- Experience in MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to multi-task is essential.
Live simply that others might simply live. For a season in your life, do something that will dramatically change the lives of people around the world. Do something bold today.
Please send your resume stating your availability and expected salary to email@example.com
(Note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)