- A purpose-driven job to better the lives of children
- Positive work environment
- Working hours 9am – 5pm, 5-day work week
- Medical & dental insurance
- Professional development
- Accessibility (5-mins walk from MRT)
- Weekly Christian devotionsPurpose of Position:
Purpose of Position:
This position reports to the Resource Development Director and is a critical and key position of World Vision Singapore (WVS) to lead the development and execution of the Resource Development & Acquisition strategy in alignment with the Global strategy – Our Promise.
As such, the core mandate of this position includes:
- Support the resource development and marketing communications team with insights to inform planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends.
- Makes outgoing calls or Whatsapp to potential leads and enquiries while maintaining a list of potential leads and follows up closely to ensure close loop.
- Grow the upper funnel to increase reach and coverage of new donor base.
- Design and optimize evergreen email marketing automation to drive increase in conversion.
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral, curation of stories and videos.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese will be an added advantage to liaise with Chinese-speaking donors and manage Chinese marketing content.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is a plus
Live simply that others might simply live. For a season in your life, do something that will dramatically change the lives of people around the world. Do something bold today.
Please send your resume stating your availability and expected salary to email@example.com
(Note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)