The Partnerships & Public Education Department facilitates the application of World Vision’s international expertise as a child-focused humanitarian and development organisation to youth development (including global citizenship education and international Service-Learning) as well as faith-based collaborations in Singapore. Building working partnerships with stakeholders in the local education and youth sectors, as well as the church in Singapore, is an integral part of the department’s work.
- Managing strategic partnerships in the education and youth sectors in Singapore to advance collaboration on shared educational and youth development objectives.
- Collaborating with churches, para-church organisations, and faith-based networks in Singapore on shared ministry objectives.
- Supervising (and, where necessary, supporting) a team that drives the organisation’s youth engagement initiatives, which include:
- Planning and executing school engagements, flagship events, and social mobilisation campaigns for youth aged 13-25, including (and not limited to) the 30 Hour Famine and the Youth For Change Conference.
- Coordinating in-person and online Service-Learning projects with partners in the education and youth sectors.
- Creative conceptualisation and copywriting for communications assets, and writing articles and advertorials for media outlets.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 6 years of work experience. (A good understanding of the policy landscape in the local education or youth sector, and/or relevant work experience in these sectors, will be an advantage.)
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams and seeing projects and/or events through from conceptualisation to fruition.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Client-oriented, with a high degree of professionalism and accountability in service delivery.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- The successful applicant should be comfortable leading in-person trips with our partners to World Vision’s project sites abroad.
Live simply that others might simply live. For a season in your life, do something that will dramatically change the lives of people around the world. Do something bold today.
Please send your resume stating your availability and expected salary to email@example.com
(Note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)