World Vision International is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by addressing the causes of poverty and injustice. As a Christian organisation, there are weekly devotions involving prayers, praise and worship and Bible study, which are led by employees.
This role will make a significant impact on managing the development and execution of marketing campaigns that tell the stories of children and their communities lifted up out of poverty in some of the world’s toughest places.
Your proven success in leading campaigns combined with your outstanding collaborative leadership and breakthrough creative abilities will mean you can truly be a change-maker in the world each and every day!
This role will be accountable for developing and implementing global marketing campaign strategies that drive brand health, acquire new donors, generate revenue and achieve significant increases in engagement.
Working closely with different internal stakeholders and World Vision International campaign leaders around the globe, this position will lead collaborative efforts that result in go-to-market global campaigns that are scalable, high impact and localized for relevance. The role will be accountable for understanding and integrating donor and market insights that will meet distinct audience needs and drive significant appeal. Campaign strategy and execution will also be insights-driven to inform all aspects of the campaign.
- Use a strong insights approach to develop and execute global marketing campaign strategies.
- Use a collaborative approach in building campaigns working with internal key stakeholders to achieve maximum engagement and impact.
- Use global learnings and work with functional experts to design campaign elements which maximise audience targeting, engagement and response and manage the campaign development process to integrate into multi-channel campaigns.
- Develop and review campaign metrics to identify areas for rapid refinement and modification of the media mix.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of audience-specific needs, market-by-market and incorporate these insights into all marketing and “always-on” campaigns to drive consumer response.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Degree or equivalent career experience in Marketing or related discipline.
- At least 5-8 years’ experience in a marketing manager or campaign manager role, developing and implementing successful marketing campaign strategies and executions (with demonstrated high ROI).
- Experience in managing creative projects across multiple mediums (TV / streaming, digital, social, DM etc.) is a highly desirable.
- Proven success developing and managing successful marketing campaigns that deliver or exceed targeted results.
- Strong knowledge of integrated multi-channel campaigns as well as digital and social media best practices.
- Strong critical-thinking skills in understanding metrics and research insights to inform creative strategy development and implementation.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills that drive action.
- Fundraising campaign experience with an understanding of the not-for-profit sector.
- 20% international travel (when Covid-19 restrictions lifted).
Live simply that others might simply live. For a season in your life, do something that will dramatically change the lives of people around the world. Do something bold today.
For Children. For Change. For Life.
Please send your resume stating your availability and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Office will be shifting to 6 Woodlands Square, #03-01 Tower 2, Singapore 737737 in November 2020.
(Note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)