World Vision International is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by addressing the causes of poverty and injustice.
As a Christian organisation, there are weekly devotions involving prayers, praise and worship and Bible study, which are led by employees.
- Managing ICT projects ranging from hardware upgrades to CRM upgrades, starting from information gathering, specification definition, implementation, UAT to training of users.
- Liaise with vendors, global ICT team, to ensure our requirements are properly addressed and executed and resolve systems or services downtime effectively.
- Provide support on technical aspects relating to Web server, infrastructure and security requirements.
- Familiar with Network Architecture, FortiGate Firewalls, Remote access and managing Local Area Network including wireless, cisco switches and network hub and the use of Network monitoring tools such as PTRG.
- Ensure proper backup and recovery using Shadow Protect or AWS cloud backup components.
- Proposing new initiatives that contributes to security of data and improved business efficiency and productivity to management. Evaluating user needs and system functionality and ensuring that ICT facilities meet these needs.
- Provide Business application and tool (Internal ERP system, OLAP, Corporate/Giving web site, Crowdfunding site, CRM, TMS, Web analytics, Marketing-automation software, etc.) support
- Planning, developing and implementing the ICT budget, obtaining competitive prices from suppliers, to ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Familiar with AWS administration and cloud hosting management and support
- Requires minimum local Polytechnic diploma in IT, preferably with 5 to 8 years of work experience.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and good team player.
- Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure and stressful condition is essential.
- Strong organisational and people skills are essential.
- Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and robust networks.
- Identifies and analyses situations and/or issues, considers options for solutions, recommends, implements and monitors effectiveness to support business operations.
- Experience using CRM systems is an advantage.
- Knowledge of HTML coding, Drupal CMS and other web applications.
Live simply that others might simply live. For a season in your life, do something that will dramatically change the lives of people around the world. Do something bold today.
Please send your resume stating your availability and expected salary to email@example.com
(We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)