- A purpose-driven job to better the lives of children
- Positive work environment
- Working hours 9am – 5pm, 5-day work week
- Medical & dental insurance
- Professional development
- Accessibility (5-mins walk from MRT)
- Weekly Christian devotions
Purpose of Position
- Relationship Management
You will spearhead our individual donor engagement and institutional partnership, including building key accounts, ensuring a meaningful donor experience, and providing donors with timely and accurate reports. You will work towards a target to support our funding commitment to our field projects.
- Fund Raising Marketing Activities
You will increase awareness, engagement with and understanding of WV ministry to raise funds through integrated marketing campaigns in partnership with the marcomms team.
- Product Portfolio Development
You will develop and drive a strong project portfolio which includes curating projects in partnership with our field offices, marketing communication stories and fund-raising strategies and plans to ensure commitments are met.
- Trust and Reputation
You will position WVS as a leading Christian international NGO that is respected and trusted, a thought leader in humanitarian issues. You do this by showcasing World Vision as an effective and efficient organisation that is driving societal change through our global community development programmes and other sectoral interventions. You will highlight World Vision’s stewardship, accountability, financial transparency and demonstrated impact in the field to inspire a new generation of donors and supporters.
- To service, manage and garner financial support from individuals and institutions for our private non-sponsorship work, child sponsorship program, disaster relief and other fund-raising efforts.
- To position World Vision Singapore as an effective and efficient international NGO that is driving societal change through our economic development programs.
- Develop, drive and implement fundraising initiatives through all marketing channels; i.e., face to face, events, field trips and referrals including our digital marketing platforms.
- Engage and develop partnership with prospective donors to achieve fundraising targets by inspiring their minds, warming their hearts and lifting their spirits.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 to 5 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent oral and written command of English Language is essential with an ability to write creatively as well as proposals for HNWI and Corporates. An equal command of Mandarin will be an added advantage (to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates).
- Proven track record and/or demonstrate strong acumen for account management and/or business development
- Possession of traits: being strategic, excellent project management and implementation skills, observant, analytical, perceptive about online and off-line media consumption behaviour, and sensitive to the changing traditional, digital and online media landscape.
- Familiarity with analytics measures, tools, benchmark, best practices, and latest trends and comfortable with metrics and targets with a good understanding of SEO and web technologies with the ability to translate these into actionable insights for campaign improvements.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and being a strong team player is essential.
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational and people skills.
- Provides marketing and administrative support on all matters related to the acquisition, processing and following up for different phases of sponsorships.
- Must have the ability or desire to use the CRM and Donor Management System and knowledge in SalesForce and OLAP/SQL would be an advantage.
Live simply that others might simply live. For a season in your life, do something that will dramatically change the lives of people around the world. Do something bold today.
Please send your resume stating your availability and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)