- A purpose-driven job to better the lives of children
- Positive work environment
- Working hours 9am – 5pm, 5-day work week
- Medical & dental insurance
- Professional development
- Accessibility (5-mins walk from MRT)
- Weekly Christian devotions
The Local Programmes Department facilitates the application of World Vision’s international expertise as a child-focused humanitarian and development organisation to needs in Singapore. Collaboration with partners in the local education, youth, and social service sectors, as well as the church in Singapore, is an integral part of the department’s work.
Implementing and monitoring World Vision’s local programme for vulnerable children in Singapore, including (and not limited to):
- Managing partnerships with stakeholders in the local social service sector to advance collaboration on child well-being outcomes.
- Coordinating the identification of children in need.
- Monitoring and reporting impact on child well-being.
- Supporting marketing and communications work through writing assignments and speaking engagements, so as to raise public awareness of the programme and the needs of the children whom it serves.
- Conducting periodic reviews of overall programme effectiveness and formulating recommendations for programme refinements.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in a social science subject (Social Work or Psychology preferred).
- At least 4 years of work experience. A good understanding of, and/or professional exposure to, the social service sector in Singapore will be helpful.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Client-oriented, with a high degree of professionalism and accountability.
- A mature partnership disposition, with an openness to collaborating for greater impact.
- Patience and meticulousness for detail-oriented work, with the ability to handle confidential information with integrity and care.
Live simply that others might simply live. For a season in your life, do something that will dramatically change the lives of people around the world. Do something bold today.
Please send your resume stating your availability and expected salary to email@example.com
(Note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)