World Vision International is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by addressing the causes of poverty and injustice.
As a Christian organisation, there are weekly devotions involving prayers, praise and worship and Bible study, which are led by employees.
You will work towards the development and management of marketing activities to achieve the department’s goal for Child Sponsorships and community development projects in Water & Sanitation, Health & Nutrition, Food Security, Child Protection, Economic Development & Livelihood and Education.
- To service, manage and garner financial support from individuals and institutions for our private non-sponsorship work, child sponsorship programme, disaster relief and other fund-raising efforts.
- To position World Vision Singapore as an effective and efficient international NGO that is driving societal change through our economic development programmes.
- Develop, drive and implement fundraising initiatives through all marketing channels; i.e., face to face, events, field trips and referrals including our digital marketing platforms.
- Engage and develop partnership with prospective donors to achieve fundraising targets by inspiring their minds, warming their hearts and lifting their spirits.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 to 5 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent oral and written command of English Language is essential with an ability to write creatively as well as proposals for HNWI and Corporates. An equal command of Mandarin will be an added advantage (to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates).
- Possession of traits: being strategic, excellent project management and implementation skills, observant, analytical, perceptive about online and off-line media consumption behaviour, and sensitive to the changing traditional, digital and online media landscape.
- Familiarity with analytics measures, tools, benchmark, best practices, and latest trends and comfortable with metrics and targets with a good understanding of SEO and web technologies with the ability to translate these into actionable insights for campaign improvements.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure with strong organizational and people skills.
- Provides marketing and administrative support on all matters related to the acquisition, processing and following up for different phases of sponsorships.
- Must have the ability or desire to use the CRM and Donor Management System and knowledge in SalesForce and OLAP/SQL would be an advantage.
Live simply that others might simply live. For a season in your life, do something that will dramatically change the lives of people around the world. Do something bold today.
Please send your resume stating your availability and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)