World Vision International is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by addressing the causes of poverty and injustice.
As a Christian organisation, there are weekly devotions involving prayers, praise and worship and Bible study, which are led by employees.
- Manage and deliver excellent service in all touchpoints of the child sponsorship experience.
- Facilitate updates to sponsors to enhance sponsorship experience.
- Handle email and call enquiries from sponsors.
- Process cancellations of sponsorship.
- Address donor queries by liaising with the National and Field offices.
- Requires minimum Diploma level qualification with at least 1 year of work experience.
- Experience in customer service.
- Fast learner.
- Good working knowledge of CRM and IT systems.
Live simply that others might simply live. For a season in your life, do something that will dramatically change the lives of people around the world. Do something bold today.
Please send your resume stating your availability and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)