World Vision International is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by addressing the causes of poverty and injustice.
As a Christian organisation, there are weekly devotions involving prayers, praise and worship and Bible study, which are led by employees.
- As a member of Child Sponsorship Team, the executive has responsibility for the acquisition of child sponsorships through digital channels.
- Support the team in acquisition through events, field trips, and referrals.
- Plan, develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Create and optimise content for website, email marketing campaigns and social media channels.
- Identify new digital marketing trends.
- Monitor and improve digital performance and provide internal reports.
- Provide marketing and administrative support on all matters related to the acquisition, processing and following up for different phases of sponsorships.
- Thoroughly and efficiently maintain and document donor interactions in Salesforce CRM and Donor Management System.
- Degree/Diploma with minimum of 2 to 3 years of work experience preferably in an e-commerce setting.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Able to do simple video-editing and graphic design.
- Familiar with Google Analytics.
- Able to manage several projects proactively and simultaneously, set priorities, problem solve, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Work collaboratively with different teams, sharing experiences and expertise.
- Open to new ways of working, learning new tasks and skills as required.
- Build credibility and trust with donors by acting openly, professionally and respectfully at all times.
Live simply that others might simply live. For a season in your life, do something that will dramatically change the lives of people around the world. Do something bold today.
Please send your resume stating your availability and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)