- A purpose-driven job to better the lives of children
- Positive work environment
- 5-day work week
- Medical & dental insurance
- Professional development
- Accessibility (5-mins walk from MRT)
- Weekly Christian devotions
- Monitor and evaluate programmes and projects and ensure that are within the World Vision Partnership standards, tracking success indicators and ensuring the progress of programmes/projects are in accordance with planned targets.
Expenses and Operations Monitoring
• Quarterly burn rate monitoring for the most appropriate use of funds and to avoid unnecessary over/ under spent.
• Timely review the revised budgets and dialogue with the respective FOs for the rationales of changes before granting approvals.
• Monitor ITT, DIP, Logframe regularly to further enhance the quality of impact.
• Ensure relevancy of success indicators and programme/project operations are on track against planned targets
- Monitoring and working with Sponsorship Area Programmes to ensure availability of children for sponsorship
• Regular monitoring of the RC status of the sponsorship APs to make sure there are sufficient pledgable RCs in each AP in gender segregated fashion to offer more variety of choice to the sponsors.
• Occasional monitoring of the inflow of new RCs especially associated to AP growth to ensure agreed RCs come in timely with quality (photos and data).
- Monitor and Facilitate timely reporting for Area Programmes and projects for Donor Engagement and Accountability
• Ensure timely submission of SARs and ARs through monitoring on Horizon as well as manual submission and take required action.
• Timely generation of donor friendly SARs and Ars to further enhance donor accountability and engagements.
- Involvement in supporting co-creation of new projects with the resource development team
Sponsorship AP operation
• Ensure Area Programme Plans are in line with National Office strategies and WV Partnership Strategic Intents and directions.
• Understanding AP plans vis-à-vis AP needs/NO strategic intent and identifying gaps and opportunities for additional PNS support PNS operation
• Surface opportunities for additional PNS support within WVS-supported AP areas, and co-create new projects with RMs where relevant
• Formulate new PNS projects collectively with RMs to further address the needs of the most vulnerable families in very low and low developing countries as well as in fragile context categorised counties.
- Opportunities for Involvement in larger WV Partnership network
• Involve in Strategic Support Team of the Field Offices actively and be on top of the regular developments
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 to 4 years relevant work experience.
- Field of Study: Bachelor of Business Administration, Social Sciences, Economics
Live simply that others might simply live. For a season in your life, do something that will dramatically change the lives of people around the world. Do something bold today.
Please send your resume stating your availability and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)