World Vision International is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by addressing the causes of poverty and injustice.
As a Christian organisation, there are weekly devotions involving prayers, praise and worship and Bible study, which are led by employees.
- Update and implement HR policies and procedures in line with the Employment Act, existing MOM regulations and global partnership guidelines.
- Support the recruitment and selection process, including the placement of job ads, scheduling of interviews, arranging for employment passes and visas, and conducting of background reference checks and pre-employment check-ups.
- Manage the end to end process of onboarding and offboarding of employees.
- Drive employee engagement initiatives including feedback sessions, staff bonding activities & wellness programmes.
- Administer staff benefits such as leave management and group insurance processes.
- Develop, facilitate and monitor Training & Development plans in conjunction with the HODs.
- Implement performance appraisal system for performance management and staff development.
- Develop a volunteer management programme to establish volunteer capacity and proactively liaise with managers to identify opportunities to increase volunteer engagement.
- Facilitate suitable internship placements and follow up in terms of remuneration and reporting.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Provide back-up to the Admin Executive, as and when necessary, to ensure smooth management of office administration.
- Prepare timely and accurate submission of management reports and provide executive level administrative support to the National Director and Advisory Council on governance matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or any related discipline.
- 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably as a HR generalist.
- Good working knowledge of Employment Act and NPO industry practices.
- Excellent oral and written command of the English language is essential. An equal command of Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Strong organisational and people skills are essential. Must be able to multi-task.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
Live simply that others might simply live. For a season in your life, do something that will dramatically change the lives of people around the world. Do something bold today.
Please send your resume stating your availability and expected salary to email@example.com
(We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)