World Vision International is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by addressing the causes of poverty and injustice.
As a Christian organisation, there are weekly devotions involving prayers, praise and worship and Bible study, which are led by employees.
- Ensure compliance of internal controls in day to day accounting processes.
- Update systems and reporting to meet user needs for efficiency in meeting financial reporting timelines every month.
- Monitor budget vs actual and perform regular reconciliations and analysis of information.
- Ensure timely, complete and accurate processing of donations and bankings.
- Ensure payments are according to company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that funds collected from donors are allocated to the projects and programmes in the field, and incomes are monitored to meet commitments. Highlight gaps/surpluses where they exist to avoid under-investment/over-commitment.
- Manage, monitor and control the assets of WVS.
- Degree/Diploma with minimum of 2 to 3 years of work experience in accounting/finance functions.
- Good analytical skills, meticulous and accurate in data tracking.
- Efficient and fast in routine accounting transactions.
- Work well in teams to accomplish set timelines and goals and share expertise.
- Adaptable and open to seeking innovations in systems to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Build credibility and trust with donors by acting openly, professionally and respectfully at all times.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel data analysis.
Live simply that others might simply live. For a season in your life, do something that will dramatically change the lives of people around the world. Do something bold today.
Please send your resume stating your availability and expected salary to email@example.com
(We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)