World Vision International is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by addressing the causes of poverty and injustice.
As a Christian organisation, there are weekly devotions involving prayers, praise and worship and Bible study, which are led by employees.
- Provide administrative and operational support on all matters related to the processing of sponsorships and other donations including follow up communication with donors.
- Communicate courteously with accuracy and promptness to donors by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather donor information, update profiles, fulfil donor requests and document service interactions in our Donor Management System with accuracy and timeliness.
- Extract and prepare management reports on donors to enhance service to our donors, monitor the financial position of funds collected and ensure efficient and timely collections of donations.
- Perform other similar donor service functions as assigned from time to time.
- Requires minimum diploma level qualification with 2 to 3 years of work experience, degree holders preferred.
- Ability to administer and update information on systems accurately, responsible for follow up on internal systems & procedures effectively within agreed timelines.
- Adapts easily to frequent change in systems and processes and close collaboration with other teams of diverse individuals and groups to achieve compliance and best business practices. Able to work creatively and independently without compromising on good governance, best practices and strong team spirit.
- Identifies and analyses situations and/or issues on systems, requires meticulous thinking, recommends and/or implements and monitors appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrates passion for excellence with respect to servicing donors and their needs to help the poor.
- Experience in MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experience using Salesforce, PowerBI and/or OLAP/SQL is an advantage.
- Ability to multi-task is essential.
Live simply that others might simply live. For a season in your life, do something that will dramatically change the lives of people around the world. Do something bold today.
Please send your resume stating your availability and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)