World Vision International is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by addressing the causes of poverty and injustice.
As a Christian organisation, there are weekly devotions involving prayers, praise and worship and Bible study, which are led by employees.
The Digital Marketing role is a cross-dimensional role that combines digital and online marketing communications, technology and analytics to develop and implement impactful strategies for our campaigns with measureable results. Besides developing and editing online materials, you will harness the power of new media to augment our marketing and communications efforts, and raise World Vision's profile and branding as an international child-focused, community development agency.
- Increase World Vision Singapore’s presence by enlarging our supporter base via digital platforms.
- Convert web traffic into actual giving to increase total donations using web marketing.
- Analyse and evaluate effectiveness of digital marketing tools (including interpreting web analytics data) and develop key insights and recommendations for future digital marketing efforts.
- Ensure that marketing budgets are optimally spent for agreed results and effective management of agency and vendors to deliver on agreed scope of work.
- Conduct online research to identify effective online marketing tools and methods.
- Enhance engagement with our supporters by using appropriate digital channels.
- Provide marketing communications support to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years’ relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with online analytics measures, tools, benchmark, best practices and latest trends. Comfortable with metrics and targets.
- Possession of traits: being strategic, excellent project management and implementation skills, observant, analytical, perceptive about online media consumption behaviour, sensitive to the changing digital and online media landscape.
- Good understanding of SEO and web technologies.
- Ability to understand and funnel online data into actionable insights for campaign improvements.
- Good oral and written command of the English language; an equal command of Mandarin will be an added advantage to liaise with Mandarin-speaking associates.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Strong organisational and people skills.
Candidates with relevant experience could be considered for a Manager role.
Live simply that others might simply live. For a season in your life, do something that will dramatically change the lives of people around the world. Do something bold today.
Please send your resume stating your availability and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)