World Vision is looking for a Creative/Web Designer to optimize the digital experience and journey on World Vision owned sites, as well as the conversion rates from paid and organic social and digital media.
- A purpose-driven job to better the lives of children
- Positive work environment
- Working hours 9am – 5pm, 5-day work week
- Medical & dental insurance
- Professional development
- Accessibility (5-mins walk from MRT)
- Weekly Christian devotions
Purpose of Position
- To promote brand, trust and reputation of World Vision in Singapore through communications design.
- To provide quality assurance in the optimization of the digital experience and journey on World Vision owned sites, as well as the conversion rates from paid and organic social and digital media.
- Optimize digital experience and journey on World Vision owned sites
- Optimize conversion rates from paid and organic social and digital media
- Work collaboratively with various team members including creative, marketing, and others to produce creative design deliverables including: digital ads, landing pages, social media graphics, newsletters and more.
This will be achieved through
- Conducting user research, test, and optimize existing user web interface designs to deliver the best online user experience to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Research, test and implementing new designs for World Vision’s online giving pages
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Producing websites or online platforms that will enable World Vision Singapore to garner financial support from stakeholders, particularly for our child sponsorship program, disaster relief and other fund-raising efforts.
- Exploring external platforms or online tools which can be integrated into our CRM and website to create a better user experience
- A diploma in any related discipline with preferably 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Experience with cross-device/responsive design techniques
- Familiarity with web trends and best practices for UX/UI design
- Excellent oral and written command of the English language is essential.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure is essential.
- Strong organizational and people skills are essential.
- Must be able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- Creative flair and awareness of current trends in the visual arts.
Live simply that others might simply live. For a season in your life, do something that will dramatically change the lives of people around the world. Do something bold today.
Please send your resume stating your availability and expected salary to email@example.com
(Note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)