Registration is open!
I thought I changed their world, but really, they changed mine.
–Shu-En (Past tripper to Zambia)
Take an once in a lifetime journey to Chief Chipepo’s Chiefdom in Zambia and witness the impact you have made in children’s lives and community. Enter traditional mud huts to meet a resilient people shinning with hope even under the shadow of drought. Join in on a traditional Zambian dance along the dusty African plains to experience everyday life as a sponsored child in poor rural villages across a stunning sub-Saharan backdrop.
- Immerse in Zambia’s natural wonders and wildlife. Even, make an optional detour to Victoria Falls, arguably the world’s largest waterfall
- Witness the impact of World Vision’s famine prevention efforts through its agriculture resilience and fish farming projects
- Get your hands dirty with raw honey at a beekeeping initiative
- Spend quality time with your sponsored child and his/her family
- Understand the needs of poverty-ridden children and communities through inspiring real-life stories
• In-country cost: $1,100
• Estimated airfare: $2,500
*The costing above is estimated and subject to further changes.
If you would like to join us, sign up before 5 May 2017. Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis and require a minimum of 10 pax to go. Details will follow after your registration.
A pre-trip briefing will be held on 4 May 2017, 7.30pm, at our office (10 Tannery Lane, #06-01/02, Singapore 347773).