Registration is open!
Located in central Vietnam, Danang has gone through rapid urbanisation in recent years. Yet poor families from fishing villages continue to struggle to meet their basic needs. Gaps persist in areas such as housing, transportation and education.
Join us on our first trip to Son Tra! Spend time to meet families, discover their stories, the challenges they face, and the hope that they receive through your support.
- Meet your sponsored child and spend time with him/her and their families
- Take part in preparing nutritious meals for children in home-based pre-schools
- Learn how advocacy is done in Child Clubs and Youth Clubs
- See the transformation of lives through World Vision’s work
• In-country cost: $600
• Estimated airfare: $250-$400
*The costing above is estimated and subject to further changes.
If you would like to join us, sign up before 24 March 2017. Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis and require a minimum of 10 pax to go. Details will follow after your registration.
A pre-trip briefing will be held on 23 March 2017, 7.30pm, at our office (10 Tannery Lane, #06-01/02, Singapore 347773).