Discovering Danang: Realities in a Booming Tourist City
Update: This trip has been cancelled due to insufficient signups. We regret any inconvenienced caused.
This April, we are heading to Danang city for the first time, and we would like you to join us on this eye-opening journey.
Danang is a beautiful bustling city that has gone through rapid urbanisation in recent years, but there are still many who have been left behind, and continue to struggle daily to meet their basic needs.
Come along with us to interact with these children and families, listen to their stories, understand the challenges they face, and realise the transformational impact and hope that you are giving to them through your sponsorship!
- Better appreciate the plight of your sponsored child
- Get your hands active in preparing nutritious meals for children
- Learn how vulnerable children benefit from our child protection advocacy initiatives
- Understand the needs of poverty-stricken families through real-life stories, and witness the impact of World Vision’s interventions
- In-country cost: $600
- Estimated airfare: $250-$400
*The costing above is estimated and subject to further changes.
If you would like to join us, sign up before 24 March 2017.
Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis and require a minimum of 10 pax to go.
Details will follow after your registration.
A pre-trip briefing will be held on 23 March 2017, 7.30pm, at our office
(10 Tannery Lane, #06-01/02, Singapore 347773).