Registration is open.
CALLING ADVENTURE-SEEKERS WITH A HEART FOR CHILDREN!
The devastating earthquake had resulted in massive destruction to important infrastructure in the area. Children are left without safe spaces to play and learn. The learning environment is therefore challenging and unconducive for children.
Yet, the people remain resilient and are eager to rebuild their lives.
Join us for Hike for Hope as we trek over the mountains of Nepal. Walk in the shoes of children who live in Sindhuli East, an area hit by the 2015 earthquake.
Support our efforts in areas of urgent need such as helping children access basic education, providing clean water to vulnerable families and reducing child malnutrition. Meet the children whose lives you will impact and see the world through their eyes.
It will be a journey that will both challenge and inspire.
Are you up for it?
Trip Cost: $3,000
- Cost covers all meals, accommodation and transport. Excludes airfare
- The remaining sum will go toward improving the lives of struggling children in Sindhuli East
- Able to trek 4-6 hours in a day
- No pre-existing health conditions
Why you should hike with us!
- Trek with like-minded friends to make an impact and experience first-hand the journeys that young children take everyday
- Listen to the stories of impoverished but resilient families as they share their hopes for positive change
- Help to bring hope to children who need it the most as we visit schools and villages
|Day 2 - 4||
|Day 6 - 7||
If you would like to join us, please sign up before 18 October 2017, Wednesday. Details will follow after your registration. Please note that registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. A minimum of 10 registrants are required for this trip to take place.
A pre-trip briefing will be held on 19 October 2017, Thursday at 7.30pm at our office (10 Tannery Lane, #06-01/02, Singapore 347773).
If you are unable to make it for the trip, you may consider sending a care-of gift. To reserve a space, please register via the web-form below.