Thank you for your fervent support of our children in Uvurkhangai, Mongolia. We’ve been helping the community for the past 16 years and we’re in the last phase of our work.
At Uvurkhangai, witness the transformation that has taken place and join us as we venture into new areas of need in Selenge, close to the Russian border in N.E. Mongolia.
Trip Cost: Approximately $4000, excluding air fare
- Cost covers all meals, accommodation and transport.
- The remaining sum will go toward meeting the water and sanitation needs of children in Mongolia.
- Immerse yourself in Mongolian culture and experience staying in a traditional Mongolian yurt.
- Understand the impact of World Vision’s work in two different communities.
- Spend time with your sponsored children and be among the first to sponsor needy children in Selenge, Mongolia.
If you would like to join us, please sign up before 25 August 2017, Friday. Details will follow after your registration. Please note that registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. A minimum of 10 registrants are required for this trip to take place.
A pre-trip briefing will be held on 14 September 2017, Thursday at 7.30pm at our office (10 Tannery Lane, #06-01/02, Singapore 347773).