Registration is open.
Renew your hope in humanity and discover the progress which has been made in the community of Ende, situated on remote and pristine Flores Island. Hear how children are living free from fear and how villages have been brought to life with water.
- Visit the infrastructure projects which have enabled the people of Ende to gain access to water.
- Witness the programmes being run to improve sanitary hygiene.
- Discover how a child-safe environment, in which child rights are respected, is taking shape.
- Spend time getting to know your sponsored child better.
- Be immersed in the unique and beautiful landscape of Flores Island.
If you would like to join us, please sign up before 29 May 2017. Details will follow after your registration. Please note that registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. A minimum of 10 registrants are required for this trip to take place.
A pre-trip briefing will be held on 29 June 2017 at 7.30pm at our office (10 Tannery Lane, #06-01/02, Singapore 347773).
• In-country cost (accommodation, food, transportation): $700
• Estimated airfare: $800
*The costing above is estimated and subject to further changes.
Read about a sponsor’s experience from last year’s trip here!
If you are unable to make it for the trip, you may consider sending a care-of gift. To reserve a space, please register via the web-form below.