Registration is open.
Ethiopia is a nation that has been grappling with drought and food insecurity for decades. In spite of such extreme odds, there has been remarkable progress in the community of Yaya Gulele ADP.
Discover the tenacity and resilience of the people of Yaya Gulele amidst challenges. Witness how World Vision’s interventions have impacted and changed lives. Make a trip to Ethiopia with us this December and be inspired!
Trip Cost: S$1,880/- (Flights Excluded)
Min. 10 pax to go
Day 1: Depart from SIN – ADD
Day 2 to 6:
- Arrive in Yaya Gulele ADP
- Learn about the initiatives that have enhanced the community’s food security.
- Listen to inspiring real-life stories and read with children at the reading camps and literacy boost programs.
- Meet pregnant women and children who have benefitted from health services and clinics
- Talk to children and their families, and understand how having clean and safe drinking water has impacted their lives
- Visit Debre Libanos, a 13th century monastery, and witness the splendour of the Blue Nile Gorge.
- Travel back to Addis Ababa
Day 7: Flight back to Singapore
If you would like to join us, please sign up before 15 November 2017, Wednesday. Details will follow after your registration. Please note that registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. A minimum of 10 registrants are required for this trip to take place.
A pre-trip briefing will be held on 16 November 2017, Thursday at 7.30pm at our office (10 Tannery Lane, #06-01/02, Singapore 347773).
If you are unable to make it for the trip, you may consider sending a care-of gift. To reserve a space, please register via the web-form below.