The reports below show World Vision’s work and impact across various issues — from health to disaster response — integrating lasting solutions to the root causes of poverty.
- Highlights from Gift Catalogue 2014
- Children In Crisis Completed Projects
- Nepal Earthquake Response: 90 Days
- Nepal Earthquake Response: 6 Months
- Lenkoane ADP (Lesotho) Phase Out Report
Thanks to World Vision donors worldwide, in 2014 there are:
- About 3.4 million sponsored children served in more than 1,660 communities worldwide.
- 420 million vulnerable children whose well-being was promoted through our work, including advocacy contributing to policy change.
- 10.7 million disaster survivors, refugees, and displaced people assisted in 2014